Welcome to the website for CAMRA branches in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
The aims of the Campaign for Real Ale – CAMRA are:
- To protect and improve consumer rights.
- To promote quality, choice and value for money.
- To support the public house as a focus of community life.
- To campaign for greater appreciation of traditional beers, ciders and perries as part of our national heritage and culture.
- To seek improvements in all licensed premises and throughout the brewing industry
CAMRA is a non-profit, consumer organisation with 191405 members. The aim of this website is to act as a portal for all eleven CAMRA branches located in Scotland and Northern Ireland. With over 200 local CAMRA branches throughout the UK, CAMRA Scotland and Northern Ireland Branches (SNIB) is one of 16 regional areas and represents a steadily increasing membership in excess of 5500.